Pra Loup is committed to offering you a peaceful holiday
We look forward to welcoming you!
The Pra Loup ski area will be open from 11 December 2021 to 18 April 2022.
This winter more than ever, it is the opportunity to take a deep breath of air, to disconnect, to go down the slopes, to share a fondue with your family, to enjoy a moment of relaxation...
In spite of a particular health context, all the actors of Pra Loup work together to offer you holidays in all serenity.
Wearing a mask
Wearing a mask (surgical mask or UNS type 1 mask or FFP2 mask) is compulsory for everyone aged 11 and over in the following cases
- In enclosed public places, including those subject to the health pass.
- When entering a group of more than 10 people on the public highway or in a place accessible to the public.
- In Pra Loup 1600 shopping arcade
- In queues (even outside) including those of ski lifts.
- On board ski lifts, but not on the slopes.
- In shuttle buses.
The mask is not compulsory for alpine skiing or ski touring.
Help us to protect the environment!
Did you know that? A mask takes 450 years to degrade. Bins are available to dispose of your used masks (as well as your other waste).
Health protocol in ski lifts
Elected officials, representatives of ski resorts and the State have put in place a health protocol allowing ski resorts to open while ensuring the safety of all.
Wearing a mask (surgical mask or UNS type 1 mask or FFP2 mask) will be compulsory in queues and on ski lifts, from the age of 11.
The Health Pass will be compulsory to access the ski lifts, if the incidence rate is higher than 200 cases / 100.000 inhabitants. You will be obliged to have a valid health pass for each day of skiing.
The Health Pass concerns all people aged 12 and over. It is issued to :
- To vaccinated persons, provided that they have a complete vaccination schedule and the necessary time after the final injection.
- To persons with proof of a negative RT-PCR or antigenic test less than 24 hours old.
- Persons with a positive RT-PCR or antigen test result showing recovery of Covid-19, at least 11 days old and less than 6 months old.
We answer all your questions
The Health Pass remains obligatory, as everywhere in France, for the following places.
- Ski lifts
- Points of sale for ski passes
- Departure of ski lessons
- Restaurants and mountain restaurants
- Certain events (subject to conditions)
Measures as of 26 November 2021, subject to change by government decision.
The test sites may require a prior appointment. We recommend that you contact them before coming.
Pra Loup 1600
- Pharmacy: 00 33 4 92 84 14 26
- Eurofins laboratory: 00 33 4 92 81 03 90
- Bureau Pharmacy: 00 33 4 92 81 00 39
- Escalier Pharmacy: 00 33 4 92 81 04 43
Le Sauze 1400
- Pharmacy : 00 33 4 92 81 18 79